Saturday, January 4, 2014

What to expect out of a {Couple's Sesson} with LH Photography



When I go into a couples session I want to bring out two things in your portraits-your individual personalities and the love that you share together. Each couples session is special to me and we spend it with laughing and trying different things that work great and some ideas that just don't work at all so we all get a good laugh.

I want the session to be relaxed and fun. Not stiff and awkward. We will spend lots of time walking to different locations and finding beauty in the areas surrounding us--and if we want to bring in a john deere tractor to make the scene more personal to the couple then that's what we do! :) 
I'll try to get your session to take place during that beautiful "golden hour" which depends on the season but always a good hour and half before sundown so I can guarantee a beautiful light source that is not harsh on the face. Feel free to bring one outfit change and any props that you would like in your pictures. We will see how we can best incorporate them. 

I want you to know that I am always open minded so do not be afraid to give me some ideas that you had in mind for your session! I will do my best to make the session what you want while also bringing my style to the table so we are both happy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment